Target not working???

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Mar 28 10:45:06 EST 2006

Morning Dave,

> All I want to do is to call a handler if it exists in a script. I've
> read up on the message path etc. but not sure how it applies in this
> case. Could you elaborate?

Moi & my foolesh mouth!

Now I have to analyze your code in more detail, ignore your question,
or offer another general opinion.

In general, I echo Mark's feeling:

> I still think you're fighting the "natural" object hierarchy.

But, as I said previously, this does not mean your approach won't work.

So help me understand the underlying goal.

My impression is you a building a library of "standardized objects" to
be referenced by multiple stacks.  All iterations of standardized
objects in that stack are to be initialized per a library stack handler
when it opens and set to some other state when the stack closes.  Is
that essentially the goal of the example?

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company