Target not working???

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Mar 28 05:01:08 EST 2006

David,

On my library stacks I typically have the user type the following:

start using stack "myLib"
myLib_init

In the myLib_init routine, you can send a callback if you like to the
calling stack (use the executionContexts if you like). And if you handle
the callback in your library, then you have no worries about it falling
through unhandled to the message path.

Or, you can trap the callback, if you wish, in the calling stack and do
something with it.

Also, I see where you're using custom props to hold non-permanent data.
While this is OK, I prefer to use library stack locals, as these zero
out when the app quits. That way you don't have to explicitly reset
them. I like customProps for data which may have to be saved between
sessions...just my 2 cents.

-Chipp