[OT] Platform-specific web page

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 16:46:30 EST 2006

Hi all,

Does anyone have the relevant HTML/PHP/Javascript to determine the OS
of a web page visitor and display the relevant screen shot. I want to
have a web page that shows one of my Rev apps, but I would like it to
show the correct screen shot (Windows or Mac) depending on the system
that has requested the page.

I'm sure there is a way to do this and PHP is next on my list of
things to learn :-) but I was hoping somebody would have done it
already and could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Sarah