Rev Media and the product line gap

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Mon Mar 27 14:05:44 EST 2006

Dennis wrote:

>The inventive user, is the market that DC was a good match for.
>Studio is priced too high for that.  DC was fine.

Seconded!

I think the "inventive user" was the intended audience for Dan's book, also.

I'm starting to get the impression that the "inventive user" market
is shrinking in general. That troubles me a little, and I wonder why.

I suppose it's possible that the variety of available software and
web sites is starting to make the "inventive user" position less
cost-effective that it used to be.

Cheers,

Tim