Function question

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 12:10:19 EST 2006

Basically you could do

put backscripts()  --educational purposes only

insert the script of group "yyy" into back
get function()

---optionally then
remove the script of group "yyy" from back

Same for the 'front'
Caution when using front for mouse and keyboard events.  Even the 'answer'
dialog will fall behind a front script, thus always include a 'pass' line
unless you really want to intercept.

You might find the 'back' a better location.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas