When closed, does a substack whose destroyStack is true remains in memory ?

Martin Blackman martinblackman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 09:48:43 EST 2006

Thanks Andre thats what I was suspecting if following the docs to the letter.

It doesn't seem like it should be necessary to save a file to disc
though just to print out !

For the printing which I have done, mostly unstyled text, I haven't
found any difference whether formatforprinting is on or off anyway.

Thanks also for your script on printing fields with images embedded, I
think this may come in handy for me later.