Target not working???

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Mar 27 07:59:44 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

I was just pondering this problem when your post arrived!

All I can say is - FANTASTIC! This is definitely the way to go! I
hadn't thought of explicitly sending to the file name (long name) of
the stack, but of course it it will work! It also fits in nicely to
what I was trying to do *AND* results in a lot less code!

Thanks again for this and all the other times!

All the Best
Dave