Rev Media and the product line gap

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon Mar 27 06:38:22 EST 2006

On 27/3/06 00:53, "Timothy Miller" <gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com> wrote:

> I can't endorse that statement. I've tried using my dreamcard stacks
> with the backdrop turned on, to get a sense of what it might be like
> to use Media. A mandatory backdrop seems unnecessary and user hostile
> to me.

Please wait for Media before passing judgment on it.  A more finely detailed
breakdown of exactly what is in Media and what isn't in it will appear
around about shipping time.  The backdrop is in the player (not the IDE) and
is appropriate for delivering Media type applications - e.g. a kiosk or
presentation.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools