Enter vs Return

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sat Mar 25 21:37:17 EST 2006

OTOH, in just about every word processor or text editor I've used,
enter produces a return, so Revs behaviour is not without precedent.
The question is whether Rev fields should behave like a spreadsheet
or a word processor - of course, the answer depends on context, so I
guess RunRev went with the WP option as default, but of course we can
override it...

Mark