Save stacks periodically to avoid crashes? [OT]

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 16:13:10 EST 2006

Thanks for clearing up part of the mystery for me.. I thought it was some
sort of cubic spline and the volume under that surface.  Glad to know it is
only a random number.

One of my friends still believes it is an inverse proportion to the
importance of the data and the minutes until the deadline...
freq = importance/time = maximizing relative loss

Jim Ault
Las Vegas