libraryStack question

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sat Mar 25 13:41:00 EST 2006

Exactly, I get this (for the particular set up I used to test it)

button id 1004 of card id 1002 of stack "mm",mouseUp,2
stack "ss" of stack "mm",libraryStack,2

where stack "mm" is the stack issuing the  'library stack "ss"'

and stack "ss" is the stack being 'libraried', and which contains the
'on libraryStack' handler

Mark