[ANN] New Chart App created with 2.7

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Mar 24 18:41:07 EST 2006

Tuesday afternoon, a client asked me if I could create a application for
him which would automatically generate 'Dial Charts'.

It was completed by Thursday morning. It uses some new objects created
for it, including altAccordion and altDial. Ad Chris said, if I were try
to build this in Java, I'd still be sorting out classes. It truly is
amazing how much you can get done in Rev in a few hours (around 10 hrs
for this app).

While it's not perfect, it works great and takes advantage of some cool
new features of Rev 2.7, namely anti-aliased graphics.

An image of it can be found at:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/test/Text_Lay.jpg

Free Mac version:
http://gadgetplugins.com/chippstuff/ChartWizard_Setup.dmg

Free PC version:
http://gadgetplugins.com/chippstuff/ChartWizard.zip

Used the following tools to create it:

Interface by Interface Designer
Geometry Management by altLayout plugin
Color picker is a custom color picker object already developed
Accordion control - altAccordion plugin (not yet publically available)
Dial Object - altDial (not yet publically available)

And script editor: Constellation.