Setting up a team...

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 17:11:37 EST 2006

While I concur that going with an experienced Rev developer as a consultant
is probably the best way to approach this problem/opportunity, I'd suggest
you may need two consultants or a well-coordinated team. Because you really
want, as an end result, an internal team with a good foundational
understanding of Rev. That means you need someone to train one or more of
your team members. It's a rare bird who can both consult and teach/train but
technology transer here feels more important than specific near-term project
completion. If I'm right about that, then I'd bring in a trainer.