Save stacks periodically to avoid crashes?

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Fri Mar 24 14:32:33 EST 2006

Tom,

I can neither confirm nor deny whether Constellation's auto save and
archive process "cleanses" or "fixes" something about the Rev IDE so
that you have fewer crashes. I would not think so. However, I have
very few crashes in the Rev IDE and, of course, I use Constellation
and it's assorted Gadgets (Object Gadget, Inspection Gadget and
Transcript Gadget).

Best,

Jerry

Buy Constellation from Runtime Revolution!
http://revstudio.runrev.com/section/revselect/constellation/