Deleting A Card

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri Mar 24 13:57:48 EST 2006

On Mar 13, 2006, at 12:24 AM, Andy wrote:

> Hiya all,
>
> I'm still just playing with RunRev, but I've come across what
> appears to be
> a problem. I created a mainstack and added seven cards (just
> running through
> the tutorials). I've now come to do something proper with them but
> I can't
> delete any of the cards.
>
> I move to the card I want to delete, choose object-> delete card,
> say 'yes',
> but nothing happens. A bug or am I missing something peculiar to
> RunRev?

Andy,
Are all of your cards identical? If they are they may in fact be
getting deleted but there is no obvious visual confirmation. After
you delete the card, enter 'put number of cards' in the message box
and see what it returns. You can also open the Application Browser in
the Tools menu and see how many cards are listed for the stack. Also,
if I'm not mistaken, Rev won't let you delete a card if there's only
one left because every stack has to have at least one card.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University