Setting up a team...

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 24 13:02:19 EST 2006

Hire an experienced Revolution Consultant and then program it
yourself and introduce your team to it in progress. Then you have
control over the project instead of someone new to REV who will
probably try to fit Rev into their thinking instead of their thinking
into Rev. Secondly, the consultant can teach and inform and consult
on the best practices and usage during the planing stage and if you
get into trouble they are already familiar with the project and can
step in to help in the actual programming.
You team will take the consultants lead and our lead and in the end
get a great intro to Rev and it's paradigm.

Sounds like a win win to me.

Good luck and as someone on this list told me "Go for it, Just jump
in and start"

HTH

Tom