Pixel Question

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Fri Mar 24 11:02:21 EST 2006

Scott:

I am happy to say that your function appears to be OK, and not slightly
inaccurate as I reported. I don't know what happened because I certainly
checked the image's colour values in Photoshop before making the
comparison. However, as a result of what you said below, I went back to
Photoshop and checked the values again, and lo-and-behold, the values
were then exactly the same as those reported by your function! Anyway, I
reduced the colour-depth of the picture and re-saved it as PNG this time
(rather than JPG). The RGB values reported by the function were then
exactly the same as those given by Photoshop.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks again for the help.

Regards,
Bob