Correct Syntax???!!!

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Fri Mar 24 09:14:37 EST 2006

David,

I'm not sure about what you are trying to do, but have you tried :
set line 1 of me to item 2 of myDataRecord

OTOH if you are trying to get the long ID of an element and change
parts of this text, I think you need to put it into a variable first :
    get the long id of me
    put item 2 of myDataRecord into line 1 of it

JB