somewhat OT : Rev cgi & Safari

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Fri Mar 24 07:49:07 EST 2006

Dave,

Thanks for your reply, but yes, I'm sure the problem is with Safari only
(and more specifically with a previous version of Safari)...

On the cgi end I'm using the solution you describe since 2001 or so
(when it was posted by Andu Kovac on the MC list AFAIR) and never
had any form data truncated using a POST method...

And finally I'm sure that some form elements are skipped bacause data
that are supposed to be (for instance) in elements 8 and 9 finally appear
in elements 5 and 6...

Thanks anyway,
JB