last 2.6x version

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Fri Mar 24 06:01:43 EST 2006

Jeff,

Yes, 2.6.1 is the last 2.6.x version of Revolution for Mac OS 9.
Just  warning: this version doesn't seem to work in Mac OS 8.6
and earlier.

Rev 2.7 is not available for Mac OS 9. If you want to continue
developing for Classic Mac OS, I'd send an e-mail to support and
request for a Classic engine that is compatible with Rev 2.7 and
later.

Best,

Mark

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.