Making the move...

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Thu Mar 23 15:02:57 EST 2006

Sivakatirswami wrote:

> If Anyone wants  to see our CGI's I would be happy to put them
> somewhere. Because I am not a developer, they could be  easy for
> newbies to re-use. I see a lot of different places not where this kind
> of offering could be posted and one doesn't know which is best.
Thanks for sharing what's happening with you - very inspiring.
Personally, I would love to take a look at what you've put together. I'm
just in the middle of Jacque's great cgi tutorial and am eager to learn
all I can about Rev CGIs. I've recently applied for a couple of web
developer jobs (one at out local university) but a downfall for me is
that I don't program in Perl or PHP, and can't seem to get motivated to
do so. It would be great to see Rev become more well know for this
dimension of its vast capabilities.

Marty Knapp