White Flash

Chris Carroll-Davis chris at carroll-davis.co.uk
Thu Mar 23 14:02:41 EST 2006

Jonathan -

Couldn't resist giving it a go... It works - perfectly!   Except...
it's a bit slow.   :-(    Even on my G5 dual proc it takes about 2-3
seconds.

In this case, I'll have to decide if the visual improvement is worth
the speed penalty.  But this may well be a useful technique for
future projects - it could "hide" a multitude of sins!