White Flash

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Thu Mar 23 12:25:49 EST 2006

What about showing a palette window with a prompt "please
wait..." then setting the loc of the window behind it to
off-screen, changing its decorations, showing it behind the
window with the prompt, and hiding the palette window? Probably,
it would look best if you removed the title bar from the palette.

Mark

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.