White Flash

Chris Carroll-Davis chris at carroll-davis.co.uk
Thu Mar 23 12:16:59 EST 2006

Jonathan -

No.

Good suggestion, but it seems that if the window is visible on the
screen (whether screen is locked or not) you get the flash.  :-(

And now tried it on Windows - which gives it's own flavour of flash.

I think I'm right in saying that "lock screen" only works within the
window bounds anyway, so locking the screen then moving the window
wouldn't visually "freeze" the window anyway.

Pants!

Chris