Weirdness Passing Messages

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Mar 23 07:51:29 EST 2006

Mac OS 10.4.5, Rev 2.7

I'm also a little concerned about the reliable use of 'me'. I think
this hasn't been an issue for me before, because I very rarely have
more than 1 card in a stack, but it's good to have discovered this.
I also would have thought that 'put x into me' would work anytime
'me' is a correct reference, but clearly not...

Best,

Mark