Progress Made?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Mar 22 14:47:43 EST 2006

Arthur Urban wrote:
 > It would be great if I could help out. Is there a specific means to
 > generate a crash log?

I'd like some confirmation about this from a regular XP user, but it is
my understanding that if you get the error dialog from Windows saying
the program must exit, there will be a button at the bottom of the
dialog offering to show more detail. If you click that, you will see a
bunch of gibberish. That gibberish is the crash log, which you can copy
and paste into a text file.

However, I don't use Windows as my daily platform so if someone knows
more, please post.

And thanks for your willingness to help. I think they have this one
isolated now, but in the future any crashes should always be reported to
Bugzilla.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com