use-revolution Digest, Vol 30, Issue 57

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Mar 22 14:21:49 EST 2006

Thanks Sarah great tip! It works great for development, which I
needed presently. I will in the future be making a card which will
act as a table listing function for various tables and their
respective data sets, and so I will need to change them on the fly,
by passing the tab stops along with the table and fields I want to
display. To that end I wrote a simple function which converts column
widths eg. 1,2,3,4 into tab stops eg 1,3,6,10. I will post it as soon
as I am sure I have the bugs worked out.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM