Windows Dunce Question (probably OT)

Chris Carroll-Davis chris at carroll-davis.co.uk
Wed Mar 22 13:17:43 EST 2006

Tariel -

good suggestion, but no.  Initially I thought it was something like
that because the icons came up consistently with Adobe PDF icons.
But I can change the file association to more or less any program
using the file profile options.  The problem here though is the fact
that Windows refuses to let me associate the files with *Rev*.  It
lets me browse for for a program, but if I choose Rev it just ignores
it.  (I think I got Adobe PDF icons simply because "Adobe" begins
with "A" so that was  the first prog in the list!)

:-(

Driving me nuts, this one!

Thanks for the suggestion,