Progress Made?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Mar 22 01:04:49 EST 2006

I'm working on a small project and for the first time trying to use 2.7
because of it's anti-aliased graphics (which are great!)

I, too, keep having Rev crash in the middle of programming (twice in the
last hour). I was wondering if there's a 'recipe' for this so I can
watch out for it?

Also, any word on when we can expect a patch?

best,

Chipp