use-revolution Digest, Vol 30, Issue 54

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Mar 21 12:00:53 EST 2006

Wow thanks Sarah that is huge! I didn't see that anywhere in the docs
but I probably didn't look closely enough.

But no I have an odd thing happenning. I can only set columns widths
up to 120. Anything over is interpreted as width-120 so that if I set
the width to 125 I get a column 5 pixels wide. Odd huh? There is
probably a max width for the columns property I need to set. I will
dig around. I am going to have to get used to that again.

Viva le Hyperca... err....  REVOLUTION!

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management