Draw spokes on a wheel

Jim Lyons jimlyons at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 21 08:00:12 EST 2006

Mark,
I used Revolution a couple of years ago to teach middle school kids
interested in programming. Then I discovered NetLogo, an agent-based
modelling system that traces its roots back to the original Logo. It is
perfect for beginners, and has the advantage of immediate feedback and
incremental development, just like HyperCard and Rev. It's free and
being actively developed by the Center for Connected Learning at
Northwestern University,

http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/

I think Rev might benefit from the addition of TG-type controls, but it
seems like a long shot to me. I have built a tool in Rev to work with
NetLogo files if anyone does take an interest. (It needs to be updated
-- I can't keep up with them!)

Jim Lyons