Table Column Widths

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 06:08:00 EST 2006

On 3/21/06, Robert Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:
> Is there any way to make a scrolling table field have column widths
> that vary? If not, is it possible to add object types so I can write
> my own, or has someone else already done this?

If you don't need the fields to vary once set, you can just use the
tabStops, e.g.
  set the tabStops of fld "MyList" to "100,150,300,320,400"
will produce columns with widths 100, 50, 150, 20 and 80 with all
extra columns also being width 80.

If you need the column widths to be variable, then you need Chipp's
altFldHeader plugin which you can get from here:
<http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/default.htm>
Follow the links to altPlugins -> Downloads and you'll find it near
the bottom of the page.

Cheers,
Sarah