[?] Mac Classic, 2.6.1, MySQL

Sean Shao shaosean at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 22:37:15 EST 2006

I've tried building the application on two different Mac OS 9.2.2 machines
(an old iMac and an old UMax ;-) but, as mentioned previously, the
application crashes with an error of Type 1001 unless I switch the MySQL
libraries then I get a "unsupported database type"..

So as it stands, I'm boned in this department...?  I'll try the 2.5 and the
Valentina work-arounds to see if anything happens with that..

Thanks,
-Sean