[?] Mac Classic, 2.6.1, MySQL

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at dmp-int.com
Mon Mar 20 17:17:00 EST 2006

Sean,

Yep, I did, and didn't get the classic version to work unless I
created the classic standalone from RR 2.5 running in classic mode...
I could create the Windows and OS X version from my OS X Revolution,
but never got the classic version to run.
Lazy as I am, I didn't spend much time on it, just created the
classic version on my old OS 9 Mac...

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers
Digital Media Partners bvba