Making the move...

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Mon Mar 20 04:23:37 EST 2006

Out of curiosity, do you have an example handy of a long handler that
you think makes more sense to keep together than to break up? Or one
that you think can't be broken up without significant effort to do it?

When you think of a long handler, do you generally think of it as
having a single identifiable task, or do you think of it as being
several tasks performed in sequence in one handler?

Obviously it's possible that you simply think in bigger chunks ;-)