Mind mapping in Rev ?

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Sun Mar 19 09:26:30 EST 2006

Hi
-sorry to fill up even more, but I need a stable solution to ensure,
 that an answer to a posting, containing the exact same Subject label
 as the one I respond to, gets into the thread, starting to build up. What is the trick ?
 I reply through another route, so I have to spell it out to the mailprogram. .

Another problem keeps occurring: The text I send (through a Novell WebAcess
 compose message  window) loses the short lines format,
 which I see, when it arrives in the archive..now .having endlessly long lines, and therefore
becoming  extremely unattractive  to the list users, as you can see in my previous "Mind mapping in Rev ?" posting.....
....if you can find it !!!!

PS: I know, that I "just have to make a return after each line, which I did here,  but...there should be a more comfortable solution
Kresten