Resources Page - Submit Your Updates Now

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Sat Mar 18 11:22:53 EST 2006

Hi all,

An update is coming on the Resources & Support page REAL SOON NOW. If you
have a contribution of the following type, please email me directly and
offlist with the following information:

Website Name:

Website URL:

Website/Resource Description: (keep it under 100 words)

If information is not in English, identify the language. We can include
foreign language descriptions of any language our staff understands (or that
we can figure out what it says).

Here are the sections -

Externals and IDE Add-on Developers
Free Learning Resources
Revolution User Groups
Revolution News
Coursework and Training

There is a separate consultants page that was updated with the website a few
weeks ago. After a number of pages that havent seen updates in a while are
updated, all user submitted resources will get put on a regular review
schedule so that they stay fresh and up-to-date.

Any links that are on the current Resource & Support page that go nowhere or
havent been updated in years may get tossed out.

Be aware that submissions will be edited to fit the overall presentation of
the site. If your site is hugely devoted to other topics it may not make the
cut.

Final item - I need these over the weekend to be sure they get in this
update. If you miss out, just be patient. A proper form will go up as part
of the update, so order shall prevail and refreshing will happen on a
regular schedule.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations