Mind mapping in Rev ?

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Fri Mar 17 21:20:00 EST 2006

Has anyone been experimenting with implementing elementary mind-mapping functions
in Rev ?
In our development of a  global freeware e-diary tool we would like to include at least
some options for users to build and update their own mind-maps, without having to pay
many hundreds meals of rice for themselves or their kids to do it?

But a search on this site hardly has a clue.
 If the INSPIRATION people could do it many many years ago, it shouldnt be that complicated ?

And with the 100 dollar MIT laptop to Africa it might fit into a linux context !

Kresten Bjerg

www.psy.ku.dk/bjerg/diary.htm   - user site: "Phenomenalog"  under name: Kresten