Thousands Separator on OSX

Flavel Steve stevef at upnaway.com
Fri Mar 17 17:26:48 EST 2006

Thanks for all the help on this

It appears to be a feature needed in Rev.

However, I have found out that in Sweden, the decimal symbol and
thousands separator used for numbers is not the same as those used
for currency.  On XP it appears that  sDecimalSep, sMonDecimalSep
  and sThousandSep, sMonThousandSep provide this discrimination.  But
I return empty for

  put queryRegistry("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International
\sDecimalSep") into gDecimalPoint
     put queryRegistry("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International
\sThousandSep") into gThousandsSeparator

I have two questions.

1. For XP, is it possible to get sDecimalSep and sThousandSep in Rev?
2. What is the story with OS X, is it possible to have this type of
number discrimination at the system level?

I am using OS X and compiling for Windows and Macintosh.

Steve Flavel