Draw spokes on a wheel

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 14:01:13 EST 2006

Could you take a single line png, make copies, and
rotate.positionAboutTheCenter them?
Jim Hurly and Scott Rossi are far ahead of me in doing this sort of work
(ballClock, windowShape, bezier curves, circles, polygon offsets)  More than
shaking my head,  I'm rattling my brain and rolling my eyes... shake rattle
and roll :-)

Glad I don't have to solve this one.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas