[OT] Major Flood in Kauai - Swami??

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Mar 17 10:46:18 EST 2006

All,

> The salinity measurements between the tropical latitudes has spiked,
> so, all that evaporated water..it's got to come down somewhere...
> someone said they had 24 free of snow in the midwest somewhere...never
> happened before in their lifetime.   It's happening folks; we were
> warned... this list is not the place to say more, suffice it to say:
> the show begins.

I've seen the PowerPoint presentation on ocean warming that was
presented to the U.S. Congress by Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute,
and predict we'll be experiencing more and increasingly severe bad
weather in the future.

Rob Cozens, Staff Conservator
Mendonoma Marine Life Conservancy

"[T]he international community would require us to prove to them that
the climate change is adversely affecting us and what impacts it might
have on our economics and what steps can be taken by us before they
might consider to act.  This is arrogance at its worst....  We are
where we are because of the excessive consumption needs and greed of
the developed and more powerful countries.  They, the developed
countries, must accept their responsibility and take the consequences
of their actions on others more seriously."

  -- Bikenibeu Paeniu, Prime Minister of the atoll nation of Tuvalu, 1998