Busy Again

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 17 01:43:33 EST 2006

Well it's 1:30 AM and I have now finished 134 Functions and Commands
for my little library. Only about 30 or 40 more to go. I do love the
challenge of scripting in three different languages as well.
Transcript, Applescript and Python. I think it is frying my brain to
a crisp.

But when you're hot, you're hot and you better get while the going is
getting or hot umm, maybe that's strike while the iron is hot.

Umm... yeah OK, off to sleep.

Yours truly

Tom