Busy Again

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 16 21:08:53 EST 2006

Hey you guys and gals,

I just have to say that since my last project I was being rather
sluggish in jumping on the 'new' project.

Well, yesterday I started twiddling around writing a couple of
handlers and 'seeing' where they might lead. Next thing you know
Transcript just sucked me right in. i was hooked all over again. I
couldn't sleep. I couldn't take an hour to spend with the family. I
haven't gotten dressed since yesterday. I'm still in my PJs. Every
time I say "OK, let's take a break" I end up just jumping back in for
more.
I have written 74 Commands and Functions and plan on finishing this
tomorrow. Two and a half days to write something this powerful with
this many features is INCREDIBLE!    AWESOME!     UNBELIEVABLE!  Pick
one, pick them all.

Since this is foundation for the next three or four software products
I plan on releasing I am stoked.

Thanks for all of your help and support.

Tom

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

Lazy River Software™ - http://www.lazyriversoftware.com