Making the move...

Wally Rodriguez wlists at fireworksmm.com
Thu Mar 16 18:23:38 EST 2006

How about a tutorial on how to set up Rev to use FastCGI. For those
of us for whom a lot of these terms are totatlly new, it would be
great to be able to take advantage of some of these tools.

I know I'm already salivating at the possibilities of merge(),
something I just learned about on this thread.

W.