Making the move...

Collabyrinth VPN collabyrinth at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 16 15:02:51 EST 2006

Richard

Thank you for the kind invitation! Given that I'm writing these server
programs in aid of a certain well-known 12 Step program's online
activities, and that it's doubtful I'll be at either event, more's the
pity, please be advised you can Fed-Ex any kind of high-test
caffiene-laden product (Saigon Dark beans, por ejemplo ...) to my
office, anytime.

All kidding aside, and now that I've de-lurked, of all the mailing lists
and digest I receive, I find this one of the most fertile & stimulating.
I thank you all for that.

I think I can safely commit to delivering benchmarks by Wednesday of
next week and will be happy to do so.

Peter Elliott