Screenshots of our creations (was: can someone show me a CRM solution)

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 11:48:59 EST 2006

On 15 Mar 2006, at 16:24, Mark Talluto wrote:

> On Mar 15, 2006, at 7:49 AM, Ian Wood wrote:
>
>> Wonderful idea!
>>
>> Here's a screengrab movie to get things rolling, of an early stage
>> work-in-progress:
>> <http://azurevision.co.uk/virtual_museum/room-
>> editor_preview_h264.html>
>> 3MB, QT7 required.
>
> Very cool application Ian!  Is this for personal use or do you have
> a customer?

Both. :-)

I can't go into huge detail yet as it's being publicly announced in
May - but it's basically a visual editor for building interactive
panoramas, and what's shown in the video is just the tip of the
iceberg...

Here's a screengrab of an older app:
<http://azurevision.co.uk/rev/misc/qtvr2mov-screengrab.jpg>
Turns QTVR panoramas into a video sequence.

Ian