to many mails

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Mar 15 01:03:36 EST 2006

Stephen Barncard wrote:
> Then read the link at the bottom of your email and usub, dude, just the
> way you subscribed.

Actually, it's possible he doesn't know how he got subscribed. The last
time I looked, there was a checkbox that subscribed you to the list when
you downloaded the trial version. If you don't notice and don't uncheck
it, here you are. Most people understand what to do, but some others
don't know what a mailing list is and don't know why they are being flooded.

You and I, on the other hand, understand why we are being flooded and we
put up with it anyway. ;)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com