POP 3 & SMTP

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 21:56:44 EST 2006

On 3/15/06, Scott Kane <scott at proherp.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to write a small application to assist myself and fellow
> moderators for Usenet.  The home server sends requests for approval
> using email accounts, so no NNTP direct injection is needed.  What
> I'm after is an example of POP3 and SMTP with Rev.  I've looked at
> a couple and they don't seem to work (I'm testing on Win XP Pro).

I have a library for each, which you can get from
<http://www.troz.net/Rev/libraries.html>.

I'm a Mac person so they have only been extensively tested on Macs,
but it shouldn't be any different on Windows. Each library comes with
a demo stack for testing. Let me know if you have any problems or if
you have any feature requests.

Cheers,
Sarah