POP 3 & SMTP

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Tue Mar 14 20:32:29 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm going to write a small application to assist myself and fellow
moderators for Usenet.  The home server sends requests for approval
using email accounts, so no NNTP direct injection is needed.  What
I'm after is an example of POP3 and SMTP with Rev.  I've looked at
a couple and they don't seem to work (I'm testing on Win XP Pro).

All thoughts, comments and abuse welcomes.  <g>

Scott