[Slightly OT] Amazon's New Storage Plan - Someone Do a Rev Interface?

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 18:02:46 EST 2006

Amazon announced today a new online mass storage system called S3 (Simple
Storage Service) that sounds amazingly good and really cheap. They've
published sample code in a bunch of languages. I wonder if anyone here (you
eavesdropping again, Andre, you crazy Brazilian?) would care to tackle
writing a Rev UI for it. Could be way cool.